- With coronavirus fears emptying shelves of cleaning supplies, you might have to keep your home clean with products you already have.
- An all-purpose cleaner can be made from rubbing alcohol and white vinegar.
- Baking soda and vinegar can be used to unclog drains.
- Hand sanitizer can be made by combining rubbing alcohol and aloe vera.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
With more people staying indoors and grocery store aisles emptying due to the coronavirus, you might be looking for alternative ways to keep your house clean. These cleaning product recipes use common household items that many people already have in their pantry.
Here are 15 home remedies to keep your house — and yourself — clean.